WORK WITH US
And love where you work.
Maponics provides employees with the resources to succeed both personally and professionally. Along with the basics – competitive compensation, paid holidays, and health insurance - Maponics offers programs and initiatives that support our employees both in and outside of work.
We strive to encourage our team by supplying resources and rewards designed to promote success and provide an enjoyable environment where professional aspirations and personal goals co-exist. We place a premium on innovative thinking and entrepreneurial drive and recognize the benefit of diverse backgrounds and experience. With the unique growth of our company and the demand for our solutions in the marketplace, the opportunity to develop an interesting, exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Senior Account Executive
Senior Software Engineer
How to Apply:
To apply, email your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
Your cover letter should document your citizenship and salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More than a paycheck.
Maponics' generous benefit package includes compensation , benefit programs, and unique offerings. Below is a sampling of the programs we offer.
- Base Salary
- Bonus/Commissions when applicable
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Medical plan that carries a maximum employee out of pocket of $500 per employee, $1,000 per family per year
- Standard vision and dental coverage
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Leaves of Absence
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Supplemental Long-term Disability Coverage
- Maternity, Adoption and Parental Leave; including one additional week of paid time off
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Term Life Insurance
- Work/Life Matters Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities
- Discounts to local athletic facilities
- Employee engagement and appreciation events
- Coffee and snacks provided
- Wellness initiatives
Work Flexibility Options
- Flexible scheduling
- Telecommuting opportunities
- Part-time work
- On-site private space for new mothers
- Volunteer activities organized for employees to get involved
- Community Days – two paid days per calendar year to volunteer at the organization of your choosing
- Corporate sponsorship of community events
- Partnership with local agencies to provide internship and work shadow opportunities