Reporting to the Director of Sales this part-time position will directly support Maponics sales activities from the handling of incoming calls to direct sales efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your current sales and sales administrative experience into a commissioned sales role.
Primary responsibilities: will be to support our Sales department with phone, administrative and direct sales activities. Specifically, you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate staff
- Support sales processing and documentation activities including: contracts, work orders, data evaluations, NDA's
- Perform Sales research activities such as market research or lead generation.
- Responsible for complete sales cycle for some incoming and targeted accounts
- Directly support activities/needs of Sales Executives and their customers
- A minimum of 3 years related professional experience, ideally with at least one year sales experience
- Ability to document procedures and processes
- Prepared to work independently and able take project ownership
- Proactive work ethic (rather than reactive)
- Proficient with all aspects of MS Office and CRM systems (ex. Salesforce.com) and the discipline to use them
- Extensive online search skills.
- Prior experience operating small office phone systems
- Exceptional verbal phone skills, determined from experience and reference checks
- Strong desire to constantly over achieve and advance further within the organization
Please email your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should document your citizenship and salary requirements.