Maponics improves search and discovery by serving the spatial data needs of real estate companies, direct marketers, and SoLoMo (Social, Local, and Mobile) companies. We work behind the scenes for many of the biggest brands in the world.
All Maponics employees are eligible for our medical/dental/prescription plan, profit sharing, community service days, retirement plan, disability plan, paid vacation and holidays. We are located in White River Junction, VT, in the Upper Valley of the Connecticut River - a scenic area in Vermont and New Hampshire - with excellent schools, outdoor activities, and easy access to Boston and Montreal.
This full-time exempt position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Product. The SEO/PR/Social Media Marketing Communications Coordinator will be a member of the marketing team and will have a set of primary responsibilities supporting the initiatives and projects being executed for the company marketing plan. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to develop marketing skills in a fast-paced high growth environment.
Search Engine Optimization Responsibilities:
- Create, own and execute comprehensive SEO strategy and quarterly action plans for a well established technology business with a history of advanced web optimization.
- Execute in depth keyword review/research to uncover new/missed keyword opportunities for target products/industries.
- Undertake a thorough evaluation of current website's SEO and create a near and intermediate term action plan for radical improvement.
- Create and execute on an integrated plan to best-leverage all of the companies web properties: main site, online store, API, blog, micro sites and more.
- Advise on infrastructure/keyword/content/linking/platform/other issues related to more extensive website redesign plans.
- Provide keyword research, and SEO recommendations and deliverables for all PR, campaign and new content launch initiatives.
- Identify and capitalize on big idea SEO opportunities - take infographics, micro sites, etc. viral through genius planning and detailed execution.
- Execute on daily SEO activities to attain overarching SEO goals.
- Execute weekly/monthly SEO monitoring and reporting for all company owned web properties.
- Stay on top of the latest SEO developments.
- Make SEO success measurable by establishing metrics, setting target goals for those metrics and reporting monthly on progress via an SEO scorecard.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Create, own and execute on comprehensive social media strategy and quarterly action plans.
- Make social media success measurable by establishing metrics, setting target goals for those metrics and reporting monthly on progress via a social media scorecard.
- Stay on top of the latest social media developments.
- Execute on daily social media activities to attain overarching social media goals.
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary press contact; build and manage the media list and press relationships.
- Coordinate the company media calendar and oversee the development of press releases, media interviews, and other media outreach and awareness creation.
- Write, review and contribute copy for blog articles, forum posts, social media postings, press releases, marketing collateral and the website.
- Develop and execute on a strategy to coordinate/best leverage our PR initiatives through social media , SEO, email marketing and other activities.
- Make PR measurable by establishing metrics, setting target goals for those metrics and reporting monthly on progress towards those goals via a PR scorecard.
Marketing Automation Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain and administrate the existing lead nurturing database (Salesforce) and marketing automation system (Pardot). Actively optimize functionalities for both, as well as their cross-integration.
- Serve as company-wide point person for Pardot questions and work with Pardot support staff to resolve functionality issues. Stay on top of and implement new features and developments.
- Plan, run and manage all Pardot-based automated drip campaigns and other email marketing outreach messaging as related to the marketing nurturing database.
- Own marketing department KPI tracking and reporting across all marketing sub-areas. Identify, capture, track, and automate marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and reporting. (Lead Capture, PPC, etc.)
- In addition to primary responsibilities, the SEO/PR/Social Media Marketing Communications Coordinator may be asked to participate in other marketing activities including but not limited to:website support, Salesforce support and lead qualification.
- Advanced and proven SEO skills from 4+ years of SEO experience
- 2+ years of PR and social media campaign execution experience
- Familiarity with Pardot and Salesforce administration or the ability to quickly learn these systems
- Ability to document procedures and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prepared to work independently and able take project ownership
- Proactive work ethic (rather than reactive)
- Proficient with all aspects of MS Office
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
We'll know that this role is being fulfilled well when:
- Qualified leads generated through organic search increase by 50% within 6 months and 100% within 12 months.
- Marketing reporting is automated and displays key business information needed by the executive team
- The media list is growing, PR has a well-executed strategy that contributes to both awareness creation and lead generation in a measurable fashion delivering link targets and original press articles on a monthly basis
- The Lead nurturing database is growing and automated campaigns are driving more qualified leads to sales when compared Y/Y
Salaried, exempt. Full benefits are available: quarterly profit sharing, health/dental/vision/prescription plans, company-matching retirement plan, disability insurance, paid vacations/holidays, community service days, flexible hours and other benefits that are in place at time of hire.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. Your cover letter should document your citizenship and salary requirements.