The Maponics Incubator Grant Program
Maponics is pleased to offer an innovative Incubator Grant Program to help startup organizations with no available outside funding and no revenue. Here’s what you need to know to take part:
How Our Program Works
Startups who qualify receive free access to Maponics’ data during the term of the agreement. Instead of requiring payment from our participants, Maponics receives either equity or cash at different junctures - but only if you are successful.
The biggest advantage to this program is that the Maponics Incubator Grant Program mitigates your downside. If your business initiative is unsuccessful, you owe neither cash nor equity. However, if your effort is successful, you either pay the same fee you would have through standard channels, or you owe a small slice of equity.
Who Should Apply
The Incubator Grant Program has strict criteria that we recognize will not apply to everyone. To qualify, a company:
- Must not receive outside institutional funding
- Must not be a spin-off of a larger company
- Must have been created within the past year
- Must have total revenue and profit less than $100k
- Is willing to trade up equity in exchange for data licenses
- Agrees to press and marketing
- Is willing to share business strategy and company financials with Maponics under a non disclosure agreement.
Take a look at our Program Fact Sheet for more details.
How to Apply
To apply, complete the brief contact form at the bottom of this page.