Often that requires combining standard geographic information in new ways or adding client information-business locations, etc.-to the mix.
Custom maps can:
- provide a detailed view of delivery zones by combining ZIP codes, county boundaries, city points, and highways
- help plan and save money on direct mail by combining customer or prospect locations with detailed street maps that include carrier route boundaries
- create visual displays of sales territories using county, ZIP Code or other boundaries
Specifying a custom map is a simple, 5-step process that is conducted through the Maponics Online Store. Map areas and features are selected through a simple menu system and easy directions for uploading client data are included.
Map areas include:
- specified radius around a point
- geography: state, county, ZIP Code, Census Tract (for selected or nationwide coverage)
- political boundaries - states, county, and city boundaries; city points, census tracts
- roads - highways, major roads, local streets
- natural features - national, state, and local parks; rivers, lakes, and ponds
- other features - golf courses, military bases, Indian Reservations, airports, neighborhood boundaries
- postal boundaries - ZIP Code, postal carrier route, and 3-digit ZIP Code boundaries
- demographics - ZIP Codes, postal carrier routes, and census tracts shaded by household income, home value, or other demographic
Custom Maps are delivered in PDF format 5 business days after the order has been submitted.