Maponics Metro Boundaries
Maponics® Metro Boundaries offers map boundaries of the top metropolitan areas across the U.S. and Canada, providing expanded visualization, search and analytic utility for Maponics Communities customers. These densely populated locations are comprised of cities, towns and rural areas that are socio-economically linked to urban centers. They include urban areas in which population concentration is greater than 50,000 and population density is greater than 1,000 people per square mile.
Maponics Metro Boundaries help improve local search capabilities. Increased search capabilities provide a better experience for users and enable precision targeting and relevant messaging, leading to increased customer engagement and conversions.
Real Estate Sales
Prospective home and business buyers often choose a neighborhood before they choose a property. Showing properties by metro gets prospects in front of the real estate they want - fast.
Goods and Services
Traditional search engines and niche media companies have gone local, pointing people to the nearest goods and services. Metro Boundaries adds value to Neighborhoods providing a search method that is most relevant to the way people think about their local geographies.
More and more, social providers are looking for ways to organize their customers or data by regional geographies. Maponics Metro Boundaries makes dataset management and organization simple.
• Coverage areas: more than 500 boundaries in the U.S. and more than 60 in Canada
• Data sources: Ongoing to support compatibility with all Maponics Communities products.
• Format availability: Shapefile, TAB, PostGIS, MySQL, WKT, KML
• Update cycle: quarterly
Maponics Metro Boundaries offers map boundaries that identify the geographic extent of the key metropolitan areas across the U.S. and Canada. These nearly 600 boundaries provide a detailed description of metro areas that more accurately depicts the economic, cultural and population concentrations than the traditional U.S. Census Bureau’s CBSA definitions.
• Fully compatible with all Maponics® Communities products, delivering interoperability with Maponics Hospitals, Residential and Neighborhood Boundaries.
• Extends the geostack to provide the necessary foundation for web, mobile and desktop applications.
• Offers increased functionality of search visualization of analytics within industries such as real estate, search/local, direct marketing, and more.