Maponics Residential Boundaries
Maponics® Residential Boundaries, provides data about the residential areas in and around metros. These boundaries delineate neighborhoods with houses, condos, and apartment complexes, and exclude those with commercial, industrial, or public spaces.
Real Estate Sales
Vast coverage to reach more homebuyers. With over 325,000 boundaries and more planned for Residential, this dataset continues to help real estate portals provide expanded coverage of the developments that matter to prospective home owners.
Real Estate Valuation
Achieve more accurate valuation and appraisal using refined data. Rather than comparing property values among mixed-use neighborhoods that might be different from one another, Residential enables comparisons among residential-only areas that are singular in character and function. Fewer variables mean more reliable results.
Improve search capabilities across the board. Residential collects and organizes search around common residential communities. Visitors see residential locations within the context of relevant online search activity.
• Coverage area: more than 325,000 boundaries in North America
• Data sources: city or county governments, home owners’ associations, public service organizations, property and deed records; and customer input
• Available formats: PostGIS, WKT, MySQL, Shapefile, KML, TAB
• Update cycle: quarterly
Residential is fully compatible with all Maponics’ Communities and Context products, making it easy to add on companion datasets that extend the characterization of communities beyond urban neighborhoods. By bringing together key boundary products like residential boundaries alongside flagship neighborhoods, customers are given a unique lens into a location that simply hasn't been available until now.
- 90% residential in nature - the residential boundary product maps similar-use neighborhoods including gated & un-gated community developments, condominium and apartment complexes.
- Vast coverage - Delineates over 325,000 residential areas and scheduled updates add thousands of new residential areas every quarter.