The most intuitive way to refer to a place is often by neighborhood name–SoHo, Haight-Ashbury, Piccadilly, Red Square. When people shop for a new home or try to find a restaurant, neighborhood data provides the most intuitive navigation. When marketers search for a specific demographic, neighborhoods take them to the right place.
Maponics invests time and geographic talent to create and update hand-drawn neighborhood boundaries for over 170,000 neighborhoods in 2,200 cities around the world. In fact, it is the largest database ever compiled for neighborhood boundary definitions. Each neighborhood is built using data from multiple local sources to match reality on the ground.
Maponics Neighborhood Boundaries TM are used by newspapers, direct marketers, realtors, social networkers, and local search media industries to direct customers to relevant businesses and locations.
Why Maponics Neighborhood Boundaries?
With Maponics products, you get:
- The largest, most accurate neighborhood boundary database available
- A partner with a clear mission to provide high-quality map boundary databases
- The confidence you are working with the market leader
- Data that is considered the industry standard by web and mobile organizations across the globe
- The most current and accurate data with quarterly releases that also broaden and deepen geographic coverage
Contact us today to learn how you can put these advantages to work for your business.
- Neighborhood Boundaries – includes boundaries, centroids, names and other attributes
- Neighborhood Centroids – includes neighborhood center points
- Neighborhood Names – includes list of neighborhood names
- Neighborhood To ZIP Code Correlation File
- North America
- Rest of World (South America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
Regional products also sold separately
Give it Context™ New
Add additional value to Neighborhood Boundaries with Context, our new geospatial analytics product. It's the first suite of lifestyle and behavioral analytics perfectly synced with real life geographies —neighborhoods, subdivisions, school attendance zones, ZIP Codes and more.
New this Quarter!
- Neighborhood Boundaries - Worldwide
- Worldwide data now available in single product
- Expanded Coverage!
- Request a Quote Today!
"Clark (Clark Scott, president and founder of Hello-Metro) credits the Maponics (neighborhood) data with boosting his sites' visitor numbers by 10% a year....It averages more than 5 million visitors a month and 12 million-plus page views, he says."
Hyperlocal Data Dig Deep Into Neighborhood
Investor's Business Daily
If you are interested in receiving a Neighborhood Boundaries data sample, contact us.
Available formats include:
- ESRI - Shapefile (.shp)
- MapInfo - TAB (.tab)
- Google Display - KML (.kml)
- DB Loadable - WKT (.txt)
- DB Loadable - MySQL (.sql)
- DB Loadable - Post GIS (.sql)
Search by Neighborhood
Name your neighborhood: the new wave in real estate search
Maponics experts provide custom GIS Mapping Services to help customers solve a wide-range of geospatial problems by combining the best data and latest technology.