Accurate, comprehensive and frequently updated data on school attendance zones and school districts is critical in the real estate industry.
Our School Boundaries features clearly show why Maponics is the school data leader.
Features of Maponics School Boundaries
- Covers 82% of the total US student population and 85% of the US high school population at the school attendance zone level
- Covers 100% of the US student population at the school district level
- Covers 100% of the country’s public and private school locations
- Data resourced directly from 10,000 school districts (and growing) - going far beyond the most current national public data (US Census TIGER data and National Center for Education Statistics)
- Updated on a continuous rolling schedule, based on knowledge of the timing of school district updates and on customer and end-user feedback
- School locations are given at the rooftop level
- Includes school attributes such as GreatSchools ID, NCES ID, school type, enrollment, teachers and more
- Easily integrated with Context School Rankings, which provide statewide performance rankings, math and reading test scores and detailed school profiles
- Easily integrated with GreatSchools reviews
- Designed to sync perfectly with our Context™ product family, including School Rankings, Walkability™, Demographics, Real Estate Sales and 9 other datasets
- Available in numerous GIS formats (see samples on the right)
- Licensed for periods of 1 to 3 years