ZIP Code boundaries point marketers toward high potential prospects and add relevance to search/local search.
ZIP Code Boundaries are:
- sourced directly from USPS and enhanced using Maponics' proprietary processes
- compiled with strict methodology and algorithms that align ZIP Code data with streets to eliminate overlaps
- comprehensive, providing coverage across the entire United States
- complete with latitude/longitude for all ZIP Code polygons, and ZIP Code centroids
- easy to integrate with other datasets including Neighborhood Boundaries and GIS databases
- available through our Spatial API and in numerous GIS formats (see samples on the right side of this page)
- licensed for 1 to 3-year periods
- updated and released every quarter
Interested in Canadian FSA Boundaries or Postal Codes?