ZIP Code Boundaries
ZIP Code boundaries point marketers toward high potential prospects and add relevance to search/local search.
ZIP Code Boundaries are:
- sourced directly from USPS and enhanced using Maponics’ proprietary processes
- compiled with strict methodology and algorithms that align ZIP Code data with streets to eliminate overlaps
- comprehensive, providing coverage across the entire United States
- complete with latitude/longitude for all ZIP Code polygons, and ZIP Code centroids
- easy to integrate with other datasets including Neighborhood Boundaries and GIS databases
- available through our Spatial API and in numerous GIS formats (see samples on the right side of this page)
- licensed for 1 to 3-year periods
- updated and released every quarter
Interested in Canadian FSA Boundaries or Postal Codes?
ZIP Code Data Samples
If you are interested in downloading ZIP Code data samples, visit our download request form.
Available formats include:
- ESRI - Shapefile (.shp)
- MapInfo - TAB (.tab)
- Google Display - KML (.kml)
- DB Loadable - WKT (.txt)
- DB Loadable - MySQL (.sql)
- DB Loadable - Post GIS (.sql)